For those of you who are thinking of sending out a holiday greeting to current and/or potential customers, here are a few things to keep in mind:
- The United States Postal Service (USPS) has set the following dates as the last day to send out your mailing in order for it to arrive by December 25:
- First-Class Mail® Service – Dec. 20
- Priority Mail® Service – Dec. 21
- Express Mail® Service* – Dec. 22
* Some Express Mail destinations may have extended service commitments. Where available, Sunday and holiday delivery is available for an extra charge.
- Parcel Post® Service – Dec. 15
- Destination Network Distribution Center (DNDC) Drop Ship – Dec. 19
- Destination Delivery Unit (DDU) Drop Ship – Dec. 22
- We recommend allowing 2 weeks for the design and preparation of your mailing.
- Many postal rates will be going up in January, so send your mail out now to save on postage!
Have questions? Contact us to find out how we can help with all your holiday mailing needs; including greeting cards, postcards, and calendars!